Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Contract Is Here!

I've been a freelance model for some time now, until i finally decided to try and get signed. It was unexpectedly easy to get one.

So, what started out as a research turned out to be something to write home about. I was writing a guest post for a friend and fashion blogger, about plus-size modelling, and we thought it would make sense to actually go into the industry and try to get a contract, so we would share my experiences.

I contacted a few modelling agencies, and got mixed responses. Two of the agencies, however, asked me to send in my photos, which i did and they were impressed. I got offers from both of them, but i decided to go with the one that has lighter terms.

So, today, i received my contract from Catherine Ruze Agency. I just have to fill it in and submit whenever i'm ready. The contract is valid for a whole year and that's good enough for me. I am so excited about this right now, i just had to share..

No comments:

Post a Comment